HF Roofing Contractor Inc.
Is proud to be a member and a partner of the following organizations:
MHIC #105105 DCRA #410515000115
Why The Maryland Suburbs Should Hire Us for New Full Roof Replacements.
Much of our business is referred to us by our satisfied Maryland clients. We can supply you with a long list of happy customers in Silver Spring MD.
Other reason is that we NEVER USE SUB-CONTRACTORSto do our jobs, we have our own employees that have been with our company for over 10 years.
Our Annapolis roofing contractors work hard to make sure that our customers are saying nice things about us even 20 years after we do their roof. Moreover, that commitment to quality and customer service really pays off. We are here to change the way you look at a roofing company.
The Maryland Suburbs New Roofing Services
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
1. Our GAF Ultra HD Shingle provides 9 protective layers designed for high performance and unmatched beauty while being backed with a transferable lifetime warranty. Each layer is designed with unique granules that offer different benefits to the look, feel and integrity of your new roof. If you're in the market for a new roof, accept NO other shingle as a substitute.
2. GAF's Deck Armor is a breathable, exceptionally strong layer of premium roof deck protection that will guard your home against roof rot, mold, mildew and other expensive structural damage. Deck Armor is also wrinkle resistant, so your shingles will lay flat and uniform for a better-looking roof.
3. Our GAF Weather watch Leak barrier will create a 100% watertight seal that keeps your most vulnerable areas dry, preventing costly repairs from wall to ceiling staining.
4. Our GAF Pro-Start Starter Strip Shingles are specifically designed to promote tile stability, reduce the risk of blow-off and prevent leaking. Offered with a 130 MPH wind resistance warranty, you'll never have to worry about your roofing tiles incurring damage during a storm.
5. To allow excess heat and moisture to escape from your home, our GAF Cobra Attic Ventilation - a breathable, brillo like material - is installed along the ridge and hips of your roof. Our GAF Ridge Cap Shingles are Heavy-duty architectural shingles that insure multi-layer protection at the highest-stress areas of your roof. Serving as a visually striking and higher-quality alternative to the cu-up strip shingles most contractors use, our Ridge Cap Shingles are the perfect finishing touch for your new Roof
6. Applied directly along the eaves of your Roof, GAF Drip edge improves the efficiency of water shedding at the edge of your roof by pushing water away from the building, adding to the protection of your roof's underlying wood. While providing a clean and finished look to a shingled Roof, Drip Edge also guards against movement between your home's deck and fascia boards.
What Sets Us Apart
Your home is your biggest investment. Replacing your roof is seldom a want, but most often a need. Usually, it’s an emergency that needs to get done ASAP . When it comes time to replace your roof, choosing the right shingle might be important, but choosing the right contractor is critical, specially hiring a company that DON'T USE SUB-CONTRACTORS TO INSTALL YOUR ROOF OR ANY OF OUR EXTERIOR PROJECTS.
HF General Contractor Inc. installations are GAF certified. What does that mean? It means when you choose HF You choose doing the job the right way - the first time. Trust HF to treat your home as if it were our own….......like many of your neighbors already did!
Licence #'s MHIC #105105
Washington, DC #410515000115
HF General Contractor Inc. © 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Your #1 Source For Exterior Solutions! 9311 Adelphi Rd Hyattsville MD 20783 Call Us NOW (301) 674-4460